World recognized medical education at an affordable investment.
Grodno State Medical University situated near the border of Poland, Eastern European Country Belarus in the city of Grodno, GRSMU is the leading medical university in Eastern Europe and is one of world’s best 500 universities. (RankPro 2013 / 2014 -www.cicerobook.com). 6 year Doctor of Medicine (MD) program is conducted fully in English medium including the clinical stage. Extensive clinical training done in state hospitals which are equipped with the latest equipment and technology, supported by a comprehensive pre-clinical program conducted in advanced simulated environments.
Reasons to Study Medicine at Grodno State Medical University (GRSMU)
- Grodno State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in the Republic of Belarus
- Grodno State Medical University is among the TOP 500 list of the world’s best
- International students have been studying at the university since 1995. Since, 2003 university has been providing training in English during the whole period of study.
- At present 531 international students from 30 countries study at the university.
- GRSMU works in collaboration with educational and research Centers of Poland, Germany, Russia and other countries
- GRSMU students have opportunities to do practical training abroad.
- Grodno is an ideal place for living and studying. The atmosphere of coziness and friendliness gives you a sense of safety and comfort, and you feel at home.
- GRSMU has the only Simulation lab in Belarus and one of the best English Medium clinical programs in Eastern Europe
Quality Education at Affordable Investment of just Rs.700, 000 per year
Education and tuition fee of Grodno State Medical University is only Rs.700,000 per annum mainly due to the state funded facilities, infrastructure and experienced faculty. Due to this affordability many Sri Lankan students can now have access to world class medical education at Grodno State Medical University.
Recognition and Accreditation of GRSMU in Sri Lanka and Worldwide
Grodno State Medical University is rated high in the world-rating systems and its MD degrees are recognized by the Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC), General Medical Council (UK) Medical Council of India, Australia and many others and also listed in the directories of the World Health Organization (WHO) Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) of USA etc.
Excellent Pre-Clinical and Clinical Facilities of GRSMU
Grodno State Medical University has one of the biggest medical libraries in the country. It includes over 420,000 copies of textbooks as well as various supplementary materials, CDs, medical journals, periodicals. The library is connected to the Internet and offers on-line access to the biomedical database, digital catalogues, and also uses up-to-date informational technologies. University also offers a comfortable canteen with rich variety of different dishes. Modern simulated laboratory facilities provide a greater platform for the students during the pre-clinical stage. Several well equipped state-of-the-art hospitals are being used to provide a comprehensive clinical training for the students and the clinical training is also done in English medium.
Student Accommodation at GRSMU
There are 4 student hostels next to the main building of the university. They can accommodate 1840 students. Two of the buildings are of Apartment type i.e. with attached restroom (bathroom and toilet) and a kitchen. The hostels are centrally heated (air-conditioned). Student hostels are fully furnished. Normally two or three students share one room. There are separate arrangements for both boys and girls. At the dining room foreign students are able to prepare their national food. Foreign TV channels are available as well.
Students now have the privilege of applying to the Medical program at Grodno State Medical University through IMC which is their exclusive partner in Sri Lanka and Maldives.
GRSMU 2018 Admissions Now Open – Apply with A / Level Results.
Students who are with required London A/Levels or with Local A/Level results can lodge their applications through IMC.
For Admission Information please call IMC on 0773088840/0774 436 728 or IMC Kandy 0777 230 022. You can also visit IMC Website- www.imcedu.com Facebook- https://m.facebook.com/IMCSriLanka or email us email@example.com